Brownwood Criminal Defense Attorney
Seasoned Representation for Your Charges
Have you been arrested and charged with a criminal offense in Brownwood, Texas? It is vital that you have representation on your side that can help you effectively pursue the results that you need after charges have been brought against you. I am Todd Steele, Attorney at Law, and I have extensive qualifications that make me the right criminal defense lawyer for you.
- I have two decades of experience in defending the rights of the criminally accused.
- I genuinely care about my clients, and you can be sure that I will stand by you and work with you to pursue the results that you need if you choose to work with me.
- I was never a prosecutor in my career; I have been devoted only to protecting the rights of individuals, not taking rights away.
- I am licensed to practice in the state of Texas, as well as before the United States Supreme Court.
- I am a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- At my firm, clients can get a free case evaluation so they can get a realistic expectation of their case's outcome.
My Approach to Your Case
I begin each case by listening to the facts from the perspective of my client. I then compare their story with the prosecution's witnesses' statements to find and utilize any discrepancies to your advantage. I conduct investigation to uncover various prejudices on the part of opposing witnesses in order to draw into question their credibility.
Furthermore, I always look for mistakes made by law enforcement in order to have evidence rendered inadmissible in a case. Finally, I treat every case as if it were going to trial so that I am thoroughly prepared to defend the rights of my clients under any circumstances. I am dedicated to pursuing excellent results. I can provide you with the defense representation that you need against any criminal charges that you face.
Why You Need to Hire My Firm
I am dedicated to defending my clients' rights whether they have been charged with drinking and driving or a serious violent crime such as assault. Your situation is important to me, and you can be sure that I will stand by you and work with you to pursue the outcome that you desire. As a U.S. citizen, you have certain rights, and it is essential that you utilize these rights to your benefit.
- You have the right to remain silent if you are facing arrest; anything that you say could be used against you in court at a later time.
- You have the right to an attorney, and it is crucial that you retain representation as soon as you have been arrested. Law enforcement and other officials may try to obtain information from you that will help secure a conviction. You must remain silent until you are able to consult your attorney regarding the situation that you face.
It is important that you contact my office as soon as possible to begin building a defense of your case that will hold up in court. The sooner you seek my assistance, the more time we will have to build a defense of your case.
Contact Todd Steele, Attorney at Law for a Free Consultation
I offer a free case evaluation so that you may obtain some legal advice and information regarding your situation before making any financial commitment to my firm. Your situation is important to me, and you can be sure that I will work with you to pursue the results that you need. Contact my firm today to begin building the defense of your case that you need.